TIER 1/TIER 2 automotive supplier. It supplies door systems, pedal systems and lifting equipment to the whole world. It has branches in the Czech Republic, North America and Germany, as well as manufacturing plants in China and South Africa.
- Change management in batch production – managing the process of transferring change between all departments concerned in connection with production.
- Managing BOMs in connection with the technical documentation.
- Project management according to the quality requirements of car manufacturers.
- Complex change management flow in the company based on paper forms and operational meetings.
- Problematic findings concerning the current state of the project through operational meetings.
- Problems with customer audits, especially in the area of poor process quality. As a result, BRANO was downgraded as a supplier with a lower quality rating.
- Difficult traceability of valid product information with impact on production.
Implementation of the ENOVIA PLM system at multiple BRANO locations in the Czech Republic. The system now has 150 users in 4 locations in the Czech Republic.
- Puts the company into the group with the highest OEM quality rating, resulting in access to larger orders.
- Increase in the number of tenders by 30%, i.e. the number of projects has increased by 11%.
- Full control of change management in connection with BOMs and technical documentation, i.e. shortening the change cycle by 25%.
- Significant reduction of non-productive times during the project in the field of construction and production preparation.